“Connecting local programs worldwide focusing on the importance of children, change, relationships, differences and spirit”
Join an international community of local programs serving young children. The World Forum Values Program Community provides an opportunity for you to connect your local ECD program to a community of early childhood leaders worldwide who value children. Begin your journey by attending one of the World Forum Values Program Summits. This is the first step to becoming a World Forum Foundation Recognized Values Program.
The World Forum Foundation was created with the idea that good things would happen for children of the world if early childhood professionals could come together, share stories and perspectives, and develop ongoing relationships.
Since 1999, the World Forum Foundation has connected people from around the world who are passionate about improving the lives of all children, learning from one another, informing, engaging and inspiring the adults who support children’s growth and development. Through this ongoing exchange of ideas, perspectives are broadened, and our World Forum values are brought to life.
The World Forum community values Children, Change, Relationships, Differences and Spirit. Each person touched by the World Forum demonstrated these values in the context of their own program, community and experiences. The World Forum Values Program Summits bring together leaders from local ECD programs to share of their experience with the five key value areas that have been the foundation of the World Forum community. Through open dialogue, storytelling and meaningful connection, the local application of these value areas comes to life.
Connect your local ECD program with the World Forum Community and a network of early childhood leaders from around the world.
Engage in an international exchange of ideas about how values guide and inspire our work with children.
Take the experience back home with you to engage your local staff, parents, and stakeholders to become a World Forum Foundation Recognized Values Program.
What are the benefits of officially joining the World Forum Values Program Community and becoming a World Forum Foundation Recognized Values Program?
- Receive tools to engage your program team as you reflect on living out your key values
- Personally connect with and learn from other early childhood programs around the world about important early childhood topics
- Opportunities for direct program to program engagement
- Take virtual tours of other Recognized Values Programs around the world
- Be recognized as a World Forum Values Program on the World Forum Foundation website and have access to use the logo in your local program.
To become a Recognized World Forum Foundation Values Program, you must:
- Be an organization in good standing with applicable regulatory standards, that provides direct early childhood services to children
- Attend a World Forum Values Summit (register below)
- Take reflection tools from the Values Summit back to use in your own local program
- Complete an application that demonstrates your program’s commitment to values-based work with children and to be an active member of the World Forum Values Program Community
After completing the process, Recognized World Forum Values Programs will be listed on the World Forum Foundation website and can display the Values Program logo at their program and in program materials.
An annual renewal application will be required to maintain active status as a Recognized World Forum Foundation Values Program, and will serve as an opportunity to stay engaged with the international community of Recognized Values Programs.
Monday, April 15, 2024
Pre-conference values summit in conjunction with the
2024 World Forum on Early Care and Education
What if I need to cancel my registration?
Notice of cancellation must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registrations can be cancelled and refunded up to 30 days prior to the event, less a US $50 service fee. Registrations cancelled within 30 days of the event will be refunded, ONLY if someone on the waiting list is able to take your place. Alternatively, you could transfer your registration to another person or apply your registration fee toward another Values Summit.