2021 World Tour
A Global Expedition of Early Childhood Programs
World Forum Virtual Tours Depart April 2021
Mark your calendars for this exciting virtual experience – join us in April for the 2021 Virtual World Tour! Visit environments where children live and learn, expand your early childhood network, and celebrate a wide variety of cultures. Join the World Forum Foundation on this virtual journey, departing April 2021.
No in-person gatherings? No problem! Worldwide travel restrictions? No worries! Feeling disconnected? World Forum has the solution! And the best part? No travel, packing, or travel documents necessary!
The 2021 Virtual World Tour will span twelve days to include two live plenary sessions, personalized tour groups, daily educational highlights, and a look into the cultural underpinning of Early Childhood Education in ten different countries across the globe. Taking place April 5 – 16, 2021, the 2021 World Tour was created to provide an intimate, one-of-a-kind experience for each traveler. What are you waiting for?! Join us for the 2021 Virtual World Tour and travel the globe from the comfort of your very own home, backyard, office, or school.
What will YOU gain from this experience?
- Twelve days of educational highlights.
- Gain insights into what it is like to be a child in 10 different countries.
- An adventure in each of the ten countries that tourists do not typically experience – a behind the scenes look at local communities.
- Experience deep connections as World Forum friends throughout the world welcome you into their home setting where they live, work, and play.
Each stop on the tour will provide a unique experience. Each day will center around a new highlight that will be filled with learning and inspiration you will reflect on for years to come. Here’s a sneak preview of five of the highlights we have planned for you so far. Register and join us on the virtual tour to learn about all twelve!
- Learn about the innovative ways people are using technology in their countries.
- Gain insight into what daily life is like for refugees worldwide.
- Visit childhood centers and see what play looks like in each of the ten countries.
- Sharpen your leadership skills.
- Learn about aboriginal culture and Indigenous education.
What Will You Need?
- A comfy chair
- A phone or laptop with access to the internet
- Your favorite beverage