Special Focus on Leading Multi-Site Organizations
In April 2024, 900 early childhood professionals from over 80 countries will assemble in Vancouver to engage in dialogue to impact the futures of young children around the world. Included will be over 100 leaders of early childhood programs offering services in multiple locations. If you join these leaders, you will benefit from:
Time & Date TBD
For leaders of multi-site organizations on Monday evening.
Connect with your peers at breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Many presentations will focus on issues facing multi-site organizations (see topics below).
All the special World Forum features: center tours, city tours, provocative plenaries, the popular international dance, and connections with early childhood professionals from around the world.
There is no better place than the World Forum to share ideas, make and sustain lasting friendships, and challenge oneself to learn and grow in the company of leaders of common purpose and reslove.
-Elanna Yalow, KinderCare Education
Topics to Be Addressed in Multi-Site Sessions
- Managing organizational growth
- Crafting and maintaining organizational culture
- Assessing and assuring consistent quality
- Governance of non-profit organizations
- Developing leadership from within
- Recruiting qualifies teachers
- Trends impacting our field
- Maintaining quality across sites