Registration is now open for 2019 World Forum in Macao, China April 8-11:
• Regular Registration Fee (deadline March 22, 2019): $975 USD
Before You Register – Please Note:
1. Your fee provides you with full participation in all plenaries, workshops, and sessions; conference materials; a welcome reception on April 8, morning refreshment breaks on April 9, April 10, and April 11, afternoon refreshment breaks on April 9 and April 10, and a closing luncheon on April 11.
2. Your registration does not include your accommodations or transportation. Click here to find more information about hotel accommodations. Be sure to make your room reservation early to get your first choice of accommodations. Click here to learn more about how to get to Macao and to the conference hotel.
3. All World Forum sessions are conducted in English. The provision of simultaneous translations is being investigated.
4. Only one person can register at a time. If you are registering more than one individual, each individual will need to complete the entire registration process.
5. Before registering, check out the optional Macao Heritage Tour and Centers Tour taking place on Monday, April 8 from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm by visiting the Tours page. You will register and pay for tours when you register for the event.
6. If you wish to sign up and pay for your friends and family members (not attending the conference) for city and center tours, the opening reception, and/or the closing luncheon please email [email protected]
7. A credit card is required to complete your registration. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover are accepted. If you are not able to pay by credit card, please contact [email protected]
8. Be aware of our cancellation policy: Notice of cancellation must be submitted via email to [email protected] Registrations cancelled prior to February 1, 2019 will be refunded, less a US $100 service fee. Registrations cancelled after February 1, 2019 will be refunded, less a US $100 service fee, ONLY if someone on the waiting list is able to take your place. Alternatively, you could transfer your registration to another person or apply your registration fee to the 2021 World Forum. Tour fees are non-refundable.
Please Note: Applying for Financial Support (closed)
In order to create diversity in participation, the World Forum Foundation seeks donations for its Fellowship Fund. The World Forum Fellowship Fund is used to support attendance of early childhood professionals from communities with limited financial resources.
Fellowship Funds are limited. Every delegate is expected to support their own participation as much as possible. No delegate will be fully funded. Those receiving Fellowship Funds are expected to fully participate in World Forum activities.
To support your efforts to attend, we have developed for your use a 2019 Fundraising Kit that includes fundraising advice as well as the template for an appeal letter you can modify.
The deadline to apply for Fellowship funding was July 1, 2018. We are no longer accepting applications. Awards will be announced by September 1, 2018.
We welcome any ideas you can share about organizations and individuals we should reach out to for Fellowship Fund contributions at [email protected].