• You will talk with your co-presenters about your session format, timing, and making your session memorable during your Zoom call!
• Being yourself is the most important presentation guideline. Share your story, your personality, what you care deeply about. Manage your time thoughtfully to give everyone a chance to contribute and to allow plenty of time for discussion.
• If you are needing a PowerPoint template to work from, click here: WF2022-presenter-template-final
• Language: The primary language of the World Forum is English. However, we invite you to integrate other language experiences into your presentation. Brainstorm how you might do this during your Zoom call.
• Each session group is notified of date and time of your presentation. A detailed schedule can be found here: WF2022-Breakouts-v3
• 1-2 sentence presenter bios (for Sutra) due April 1st https://form.jotform.com/220584166616054
• In-person PowerPoints uploaded by April 15th https://form.jotform.com/220166448208959
• Supporting resources for Sutra by April 15th https://form.jotform.com/220884545625967
• Get your visa (if necessary for your country) NOW! Processing times can range from a few days to a few months. To learn more, you can visit the Visa/Passport section of the website: https://worldforumfoundation.org/orlando-passport-visa/.
• You need to make your hotel reservation separately from your World Forum event registration. Book your hotel stay HERE.
• Program Participants Welcome and Orientation is on Monday, May 16 (time to be announced). See you in Orlando (or online)!
• Your session room will have a laptop, LCD projector, screen, sound system, markers, and a flip chart.
• Your session recording will also be posted in the event platform for participants to view online.
• Use the long breaks, no-host dinners, the online event platform, and World Forum social media pages to follow up after your session.
Our mission is to promote an on-going global exchange of ideas on the delivery of quality services for young children in diverse settings.
Our core values: children • change • relationships • differences • spirit