Welcome to the Voices of Hope HIV and AIDS Action Tank Working Group, a project of the World Forum Foundation. We warmly invite you to join us in our Global Knowledge Exchange Community!
We are advocates for a world free of HIV and AIDS, where children, families and communities join together to create hope.
We engender hope by directly linking grassroots organizations that deliver care to young children and their families who are affected by HIV and AIDS around the globe.
- Create a platform for early childhood grassroots organizations to become more visible through learning from one another and sharing experiences,
- Develop a collective voice that strengthens advocacy for young children, families and communities.
Our website gives voice to the many caregivers in communities around the globe who have rolled up their sleeves to provide for and protect young children with an eye to nurturing their healthy development — cognitively, socially, emotionally and physically. As a group, we advocate for comprehensive quality care, protection and support that is evidence-informed. This site offers new paths for learning and growing that are free of geographic boundaries and respectful of cultural differences. We hope it will lend you inspiration and endurance as you continue your dedication to young children and families affected by HIV and AIDS.
Coming soon: Etefani Video
How can you help?
- Sign up to participate in this World Forum Project by answering the following short questions.
- Reach out and partner with other members and organizations in the Voices of Hope community to exchange knowledge and resources.
- Be a continuous learner. Use the Voices of Hope website as a resource for up-to-date information and research on delivering care to young children and their families affected by HIV and AIDS.
Thank you for the work you do. We welcome your feedback. Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
—Martha Vibbert, Rosette Serwanga, and Noreen Masiiwa Huni,
Co-chairs, Voices of Hope
*While Voices of Hope seeks to surface good-practice materials, models and resources for ECD care that is responsive to HIV’s youngest survivors, we are not a funding organization.