Registration is now open for 2021 World Forum
Vancouver, Canada April 20-23:
Early Bird Rate Available!
Register today for the 2021 World Forum to receive the early bird rate!
REGISTER NOW – Select Your Country
Before You Register – Please Note:
- Your fee provides you with full participation in all plenaries, workshops, and sessions; conference materials; a welcome reception on April 20, morning refreshment breaks on April 21, April 22, and April 23, afternoon refreshment breaks on April 21 and April 22, and a closing luncheon on April 23.
- Your registration fee is based on the Gross Domestic Product per capita of your country of residence.
- A limited amount for funding is available for individuals from communities with minimal financial resources. An application for financial support will be posted on this site in January 2020.
- Your registration does not include your accommodations or transportation. Click here to find more information about hotel accommodations. Be sure to make your room reservation early to get your first choice of accommodations.
- All World Forum sessions are conducted in English.
- Only one person can register at a time. If you are registering more than one individual, each individual will need to complete the entire registration process.
- You will have the opportunity to sign-up and pay for tours at a later date.
- A credit card is required to complete your registration. MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover are accepted. If you are not able to pay by credit card, please contact [email protected].
- Be aware of our cancellation policy: Notice of cancellation must be submitted via email to [email protected] Registrations cancelled prior to February 15, 2021 will be refunded, less a US $100 service fee. Registrations cancelled after February 15, 2021 will be refunded, less a US $100 service fee, ONLY if someone on the waiting list is able to take your place. Alternatively, you could transfer your registration to another person or apply your registration fee to the 2023 World Forum. Tour fees are non-refundable.